Ideas Desarrollo y Mejora S.L. (IDM hereinafter), with registered office at Pol. Ind. La Juaida, C/ Sierra de Gádor nº 6, – 04240 Viator (Almería), CIF: B-04321394, Telephone: +34 950 304 544, is the owner of the website www.idm-agrometal.com.
The information contained in these pages is a service, not constituting in any case any contract or obligation for IDM, except for those specific services that require prior payment.
IDM is not responsible for the misuse of its contents, and reserves the right to modify, extend or withdraw services or products contained in the website, as well as to limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
IDM is not responsible for the content, correctness or accuracy of the information incorporated into its website indirectly through links (LINK).
IDM is not responsible for any possible damage that may be caused by the use of non-updated versions of browsers, or as a result of the malfunctioning of the browser.
1. By the mere use of this website, the user declares his/her unreserved acceptance of these general conditions.
2. IDM’s websites provide access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to third parties to which the USER may have access. Although IDM acts in good faith, it does not become the editor of such contents and is not directly or secondarily responsible for any claims that may arise from the quality, reliability, accuracy or correctness of such contents.
3. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services or discussion forums) that IDM offers through its websites and not to use them for (1) engaging in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (2) disseminating contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights; (3) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of IDM, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage; (4) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. He/she also undertakes not to use the services to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities and not to send messages using a false identity, and not to disguise the origin of the message in any way.
4. IDM declines all liability arising from the exchange of information between users through its website. In particular, we are not responsible for the use that minors may make of it in the event that the contents accessed may offend the sensibilities of minors.
5. All intellectual property rights of the content of this website, its graphic design and source codes are the exclusive property of IDM. Therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express authorisation of IDM.
6. IDM shall not be liable for any failures that may occur in communications, including deletion, incomplete transmission or delays in transmission, nor does it undertake that the transmission network will be operational at all times.
7. IDM will adopt security measures for the protection of personal data that the user may provide in the future. However, IDM cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems.
8. IDM reserves the right to stop providing at any time any of the free services included in its website. It also reserves the right to
the right to modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and conditions of use of the website, as well as the services and conditions required for its use, including the cessation of free use, and without assuming any responsibility for this.
9. The user accepts that the personal data provided by him or that may be provided in the future to IDM may be processed in a personal data file. The data thus recorded may be used for statistical purposes, the sending of publicity in accordance with the user’s tastes, the administration of the service and the management of incidents. IDM shall be responsible for the files thus created. The owner of the data shall at all times have the right to access the automated files, and may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the terms set out in the data protection legislation. To this end, they should contact IDM by any means (letter, e-mail, …) indicating the holder’s address in order to receive IDM’s response to their request. The owner of the data expressly authorises IDM to transfer the data to any entity for the aforementioned data processing purposes, as well as to those entities to which it is necessary to transfer the data in order to provide the owner of the data with the services and products requested by him/her. The user’s consent to the processing and transfer of their personal data may be revoked at any time.
10. The user undertakes to respect the restrictions on the use of the service imposed by IDM.
11. In general, relations with our clients, which may arise from the provision of the services contained in our website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. Users of our website are aware of all of the above and accept it voluntarily.
IDM has drawn up this data privacy statement to confirm its commitment to protecting the privacy of its users.
IDM is committed to maintaining the security of the data you provide to us and to taking reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from misuse.
3. The data will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into our database, for which IDM will be the owner and sole responsible.
4. All information provided by you will be reserved exclusively for the use of IDM’s business activities. No external person may have access to the data.
5. Under no circumstances will IDM disclose to any third party information that identifies its users individually, without the express authorisation of said users.
6. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data. For your convenience, you may exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address Pol. Ind. La Juaida, C/ Sierra de Gádor nº 6, – 04240 Viator (Almería), or by telephone at +34 950 304 544.
7. IDM has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data, in order to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the requirements and conditions demanded by Royal Decree 994/1999, of 11 June.
8. This policy may be changed as IDM deems necessary.